Toilet Partitions are manufactured from a variety of materials including powder coated steel or baked enamel, solid plastic, plastic laminate, stainless steel, solid phenolic and solid composite. There are 4 mounting styles: Floor Mounted Overhead Braced, Floor Mounted, Ceiling Hung and Floor & Ceiling Mounted.
- Powder Coated Steel/Baked Enamel: durable and economical, made from galvanneal steel with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish which is highly resistant to wear, fading, staining, scratching and scuffing, easy to maintain with soap and water
- Solid Plastic: ideal for high traffic or high moisture areas, constructed of 1” solid plastic High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), this low maintenance material features homogeneous color and compound throughout which is scratch, dent, graffiti and rust resistant
- Plastic Laminate: attractive appearance with low initial cost, minimal care required, made from industrial grade particle board core and high pressure plastic laminate edges and surfaces, finish is available in many colors and patterns
- Stainless Steel: aesthetically pleasing ,durable and easy to clean, made from #304 stainless steel with #4 satin finish or textured finish, formed and bonded to a honeycomb core
- Solid Phenolic: durable and strong material can sustain high moisture and high humidity, it is impact & corrosion resistant, and does not support bacteria growth. Phenolic partitions generally consist of a black core and the finish is available in designer colors and wood grain textures
- Solid Composite: Bobrick exclusive Sierra series has superior durability/repairability consisting of solid color through material that is scratch, dent, moisture and impact resistant and is ideal for heavy traffic restrooms
Perfect for low-ceiling washrooms. Requires no top bracing. Sleek line across top of partitions adds a modern accent. Specified for installations in which pilasters can be mounted to solid floors.
|Floor Mounted Overhead Braced
Clean lines, modern appearance and solidly braced partitions independent of floor condition. Anti-grip headrail for maximum support for daily use stress.
Open design at the floor contributes to full floor accessibility for easier maintenance and cleaning. Proper installation requires attachment to structural ceiling support.
|Floor and Ceiling Mounted
Extremely stable and durable style which is recommended for busy washrooms where abusive treatment is prevalent. Proper installation requires concrete floors and structural ceiling supports.
ACS is proud to provide products from a variety of leading manufacturers. A partial list of our those represented include:
- Accurate Partitions
- General Partitions
- Global Partitions
- Knickerbocker Partition Corp.
- Mills Partitions
- Scranton Products
Installation prices provided upon request. Please email us for a quotation.